Cozy Up to the Warmth at These Hotels with Fireplaces
Although wintertime often grips New York City in an icy and snowy embrace, people from around the world still travel to this top tourist destination for fine dining, shopping and rollicking activities. Regardless of winter activities, travelers love hotels that have fireplaces so they can warm up before or after being on the go for a full day of activities. With conventional fireplaces being a rarity, there’s a good chance that the hotel suite, lobby, or restaurant fireplaces you find around New York City are HearthCabinet ventless fireplaces. Here is a selection of some of the hotels that have luxurious HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces to cozy up to with glass of wine and good company.
Considering Hotel Ambiance
Fireplaces are starting to become an important aspect in hotel interior design aspects. Depending on the type of fireplace installed, you can find them in hotel lobbies, restaurants, bar areas, lounge rooms and in suites.
We've gathered together a list of 8 hotels that incorporate fireplaces in their hotel room and hospitality design.
- Hyatt 48Lex - Luxury boutique hotels are on the rise as people are looking for a place that makes them feel as if they are in paradise. The Hyatt 48Lex located at 48th and Lexington in Midtown Manhattan has suites and studios with marble bathrooms, separate living rooms, and floor-to-ceiling windows so you can view the wonderful skyline. Take a trip down to the second floor communal living room to warm your toes at the fireplace while lounging with a cup of cappuccino.
- NY Edition Hotel - Go to Madison Square Park and you will find one of the most unique hotels in NYC. Located in a historic clock tower in the Flatiron District, the NY Edition Hotel has everything a traveler could ever want in a luxury hotel from signature imported linens to curated artwork. You will find two fireplaces to warm yourself at in this hotel: one in the elegant Lobby Bar, and the second at The Clocktower restaurant where people can take part at gastronomic fireside dining.
- The Chatwal - After enjoying the frenetic activities and bright lights known as Time's Square Theater District, enjoy a more relaxing a cozy atmosphere at the Chatwal Hotel. You'll be transported back to the New York 1930s art deco era with extravagant murals combined with oak paneling, and an 18th century French fireplace located in the Lamb's Club restaurant.
- The Surrey - To plush Duxiana beds to contemporary Chuck Close tapestries, The Surrey offers elegance with a modern feel. You can truly enjoy a romantic and luxurious stay as the hotel room design features gas fireplaces and relaxing deep soaking tubs. You will warm up quickly from all types of bad weather that may come rolling in over the city.
- Yotel - If you dig Old World elegance, the Yotel hotel is not for you. It is a modern and hip airplane hotel that combines Japanese capsule hotel design with first-class airplane cabins to create a futuristic experience. The hotel is also eco-friendly, featuring premier ventless fireplaces designed by Hearth Cabinet as the three-sided fireplaces next to the entertainment centers offers relaxation and fun times for travelers.
- Roost - Stepping across the state lines, you will find an impressive apartment hotel located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers short-term and long-term lodging for travelers. The Roost combines contemporary and modern luxuries to create an environment that feels like home. You can enjoy king-sized beds, marble bathrooms and fireplaces in the apartment rooms to create a comfortable environment.
- Aloft - Trendy architecture meets eco-friendly design when you visit Aloft. With hotels located in Brooklyn and Harlem, Aloft gives you the elegance with just the barest touch of hip swagger to create a one-of-a-kind experience. When the weather turns cold, enter the brightly lit building as it has a signature fireplace with egg-shaped chairs in its hotel lobby interior design. Beat off the cold before enjoying the hip shopping and eclectic entertainment to be found.
- Hotel Indigo - Brooklyn has a heritage of art and culture that draws tourists to the arts and music venues. Continue to explore this performance arts atmosphere when staying at the Hotel Indigo in Brooklyn. The decor combines baroque and contemporary motifs as people can warm themselves and their sweethearts at the fireplace located in the second-floor guest lounge area or enjoy fireside dining at the elegant Bistro 72 restaurant.
HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces are designed in New York City, so while these restaurants may be big tourist attractions, we consider each fireplace we design and build to be a manifestation of our commitment to the community.