HearthCabinet™ provides luxurious and custom fireplaces that do not require venting due to their unique, clean-burning Safety Gel Cartridges™. They achieve the look and feel of conventional fireplaces and are perfect for when wood or gas is not an option, not desired, or, as is often the case, not economical. Our unrivaled safety features and connection-free design make HearthCabinet™ Ventless Fireplaces ideal for hospitality, commercial and residential projects.
We offer standard models and custom units tailored to your dimensions and design. A range of material finishes, tile options and decorative media are available to match any space or achieve any look, from traditional and transitional to contemporary and modern. Trade professionals, apartment owners and homeowners alike turn to HearthCabinet™ for safe, quality, and custom-tailored ventless fireplaces to meet their design and budgetary needs.
Designed by a NYC architect, HearthCabinet™ Ventless Fireplaces are meticulously handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY to exceedingly high standards. Our team of architects and designers will work directly with you on the design for your project, start to finish.
Safety Gel Cartridges™:
- A clean-burning mixture of isopropyl alcohol and water
- Safe & easy to use – Place in holder, remove the cap and light with a long fireplace lighter.
- Single-use. Pre-filled. No pouring of fuel is ever necessary.
- They create lively, beautiful, real golden flames that also crackle.
- Unscented & clean-burning – producing water vapor, not smoke.
- The cartridges are like logs but without the mess – they last about 2-2.5 hours and are $7.99 each (including shipping).
- Ordered online in cases of 8, shipped directly to your address.
- There are no exposed flames to the touch – Patented Locked Safety Screen™ prevents any inadvertent contact with a flame.
- No ongoing maintenance – There are no gas lines to inspect or chimneys to clean or repair to ensure continued safe use.
- HearthCabinets are the only ventless fireplaces approved for use in New York City by the Fire Department and Department of Buildings because of their unique safety features.
- Our standard models are tested to a National UL Safety Standard (UL 1370: STANDARD FOR SAFETY– Unvented Alcohol Fuel Burning Decorative Appliances).
Planning & Installation:
- HearthCabinets come fully assembled and do not require gas, electricity, chimney or flue.
- Spec Sheet PDFs and design drawing are available on our website on standard model pages.
- Any contractor can install a HearthCabinet in minutes; they slide into place and are secured with four screws through the base.
- The HearthCabinet, like an appliance, is typically installed in the final stages of a project. Finished openings can be created for it in advance.
Since HearthCabinets are ventless and do not need any connections or flues, they save on time, construction, labor, planning and installation costs compared to conventional wood or gas-burning fireplaces. They also save sellable square footage that would otherwise be wasted on multiple flues or vents.
Please send the following information to receive a detailed price quote.
- Select a Standard Model Size (Small, Tall, Panoramic, etc.)
- Select a Material Finish (Black Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel, etc.)
- Select an Interior Finish (Various Tiles and Tile Patterns, Stainless Steel, etc.)
- Select the Decorative Media (Black/Gray River Stones, Ceramic Birch or Oak Logs, etc.)
- Contact us for Custom.
Please let us know if you are working on a tight timeline. We do small batch runs of our standard models and may or may not keep the exact model desired in stock.
- 2-4 Weeks for a standard model in stock.
- 8-10 Weeks for a standard model not in stock.
- 12-16 Weeks or more for custom dimensions or designs, quoted individually.
- When ready to order please request a formal proposal by phone or email.
- Provide desired model specification details, billing and shipping addresses and relevant contact information.
- An order would go into production once we have a signed design approval and a 50% deposit.
- Final payment would be required prior to delivery or pick up.
- We accept payment by check and credit card.
HearthCabinet™ Ventless Fireplaces are the safest and smartest solution for incorporating a fireplace into virtually any space. The inability of having a chimney or flue no longer needs to keep someone from enjoying a beautiful fireplace.