HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplace Features
HearthCabinet's clean burning fireplaces have unique, innovative features that set them apart from every other fireplace in beauty and safety, making them the choice of top professionals everywhere.
Ventless Fireplaces – No Chimney, Gas, or Electricity
HearthCabinet ventless fireplaces use a clean-burning alcohol gel fuel cartridge system that requires no chimney, gas, or electricity. This allows for unparalleled design flexibility and eliminates the considerable construction costs associated with conventional wood and gas fireplaces.
HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces are known for their real, roaring flames that fill the fireplace with a mesmerizing golden fire that actually crackles. Unlike a wood or gas fireplace, HearthCabinet fireplaces are alternatives to bio ethanol indoor fireplaces with no smoke or emissions requiring venting. Cartridges come unscented but are also available in pine, vanilla, or cinnamon.
- Unique safety features cement HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces’ best-in-class reputation.
- The non-toxic, single-use alcohol gel fuel cartridges are pre-filled, so there’s no pouring of fuel, and offer significant advantages over wood and gas.
- Every HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces has a top-hinged, locking, rigid steel-mesh screen door that prevents inadvertent contact with the flame, ensuring the safety of loved ones and property.
- HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces are lined with industrial insulation to protect surrounding materials and to project heat into a room.
- HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces are the ONLY ventless fireplaces approved for use in New York City by the New York City Fire Department and Department of Buildings. To see our approval letters click here.
Standard & Custom Designs
We offer a luxurious range of standard models that fit most project needs but can also custom-tailor a true bespoke ventless fireplace of any size or style. To see our list of product offerings click here.
Designed in Manhattan by experienced architects and handcrafted in Brooklyn by the best local artisans, HearthCabinet guarantees peerless, beautifully detailed ventless fireplaces that will be any room’s prize piece for years to come. Learn more about our production process here.
Installing a HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplace can be done in minutes. Fully assembled and completely self-contained, HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces slide into place and are secured with four (4) screws through the base of the firebox. There are no required connections of any kind. Check specific model spec sheets for more installation recommendations.
Personal Design Services
We understand people’s passion for fire and we share ours through dedicated one-on-one professional design assistance on every project. Our in-house team of architects and designers will walk you through the ordering and design process start to finish. To get started on your project contact us today.
For our latest e-brochure, click here.
Thank you! https://t.co/lR98hLrDZT