Our Motto: Safety, Safety, and More Safety™
HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces are designed, first and foremost, with safety in mind. Their patented safety features are unique to HearthCabinet and ensure consistently safe use.
- The fire is behind our patented Locked Safety Screen™.
- You can see the fire through the screen, but once you close the lock the screen, the fire is 100% secure.
- No one, including guests or children, can get to the fire.
- HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces use patented Safety Gel Cartridges™ for fuel. Just drop one in and light it. Other systems require you to store liquid alcohol in your house and then pour it into the fireplace.
- HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces has models designed to meet UL Standard 1370, the UL standard for unvented alcohol fuel burning decorative appliances.
The combination of our Locked Safety Screen™ and our Safety Gel Cartridges™ produces the safest fireplace system in the world. In fact, HearthCabinet Ventless Fireplaces are the ONLY ventless fireplaces approved for use in New York City that we know of.
To learn more about our ventless fireplace safety features, View More.